Planning Your Visit!
- No ATMs on the premises. We accept cash, credit (Visa and MasterCard) and debit cards for entrance tickets and pumpkin sales only!
- Once inside the facility cash is needed for basic snacks, tokens are sold (buy tokens with cash) for all food items.
Food items are: Brisket sandwich with a soda and chips $8.00
Hot dog, nachos, with chips, bottled water $3.50 with soda $4.00
Roasted corn $3.00
Ribbon Fries $3.00
Basic snacks like drinks, candy, and chips are bought with cash. (not tokens)
- Pumpkins are sold by the pound, we have about 10 sizes and several varieties, we accept cash or credit cards (Visa, MC & Discover) no American Express
- Seniors and Military $2.00 off with ID.
- Groups of 20 or more, please have total cash ready or credit card ready. One person pays for everybody to get the group rate of $9 & $4. Otherwise regular fees apply.
- Bring insect repellant! especially at the begining of the season. We sell it too!
- Rainy weather may change our hours, call and check before you drive out to the Maze.
- Dress accordingly! Wear comfy shoes (the Maze can be dusty and muddy). Make sure to a bring a sweater for those chilly nights.
- Strollers and wheel chairs do better after we have been open a few weeks. The dirt becomes more compact due to all the traffic, making it easier for strollers and wheel chairs.
- Friday and Saturday tickets stop selling at 10:00 PM. Make sure to get your tickets early enough to enjoy the Maze and other activities!
- Secure your personal items! Commonly reported lost items are cell phones, cameras, car keys, hats, jackets, wallets and purses.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- No outside food.
- Inebriated/intoxicated people will be asked to leave.
- Unruly and/or criminal behavior will be reported to on duty Police officers.
We thank you for your patronage!